CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

What the Hell is going on people?

This is a outrage parents, students, friends, I was at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh N.C.and as you see with your own two eyes one girl is backing it up to another girl, but wait these are mannequin in the window
placed in display for everybody to see. the little kids walking by, the older people, point blank everybody. What is this store trying to promote to our generation? It dont' look like they are selling jeans or a top to me, it look like they are selling sex. this is very inappropriate for a store at a mall. When I asked the staff about the mannequin, they blew me off like something was wrong with me. Parents, students, friends are we going to just stand by and let our children be explosed to this behavior from a store that claim to be built on a Christians foundation? I encourage you to email  Foreevertwenty One and voice your opinion. 1Corinthians 10:23 everything is permissible but not everything is benefical. 
                                                                                                    Freedom

0 comments: